The below listed curriculum covers the 27 semester units for MBA core curriculum.
Upon completion of your program, you’ll have the skills and expertise needed to:
- Evaluate how changes to an organization’s knowledge systems can improve performance
- Lead others in order to meet organizational goals
- Create marketing strategies to meet customer needs
- Provide information to enable an organization to maximize financial performance
- Examine business situations from legal, ethical, and regulatory perspectives
- Predict how changes in the international economic environment will affect an organization
- Propose strategies to improve an organization’s competitive position
Why Choose JFK University?
Since 1965, John F. Kennedy University has been providing higher education to lifelong adult learners in the Bay Area and beyond. Here are just a few benefits of enrolling at JFK University:
- Private nonprofit university
- Accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Campus, online, and FlexCourse℠ on-demand online programs
- Locations in Pleasant Hill and San Jose, CA
- Experienced faculty who are practitioners in their fields
- Service learning and internship opportunities
It’s About Tradition
John F. Kennedy University is an accredited nonprofit institution that has been preparing working adults to advance their careers and communities for over 50 years. Offering a variety of innovative, flexible degree programs, we make it possible for busy adults from various walks of life to realize personal and professional growth. We’re committed to providing the full range of support each student needs to change their lives and communities for the better.
The best way to make a change is getting a
– Mark, John F. Kennedy University College of Law Student
365体育网址大全A baccalaureate degree in any discipline qualifies a student to enter this program. As part of the admission process, applicants must demonstrate proficiency in college-level mathematics and microeconomics, either by submitting official transcripts of undergraduate courses in each discipline with a grade of C or better or by submitting CLEP tests in each subject area with a minimum score of 50.
Students may transfer in a maximum of 2 courses (6 credits). The same course may not be used to fulfill multiple requirements in this degree program.
- Semester Units for MBA Core 27
- Semester Units for MBA Specialization 9